V8 sets new standards of excellence in Clinical Electrophoresis by revolutionizing usability and truly bringing automation to life. V8 is an integrated diagnostic system optimized for an extensive assay range for the preparation, separation and analysis of human proteins for a wide range of disease states including multiple myeloma, chronic disease states and hereditary blood disorders.
*Only serum protein and immunodisplacement assays available for sales in USA.
The development of capillary electrophoresis systems has brought a substantial improvement to clinical laboratories. Capillary electrophoresis platforms have the power to increase reproducibility of results by eliminating manual steps, improve separation of protein fractions and increase speed of analysis through complete automation.
|1800||V8 Capillary Electrophoresis System (110V)|
|1803||V8 Immunodisplacement Kit (50 tests)|
|1805||V8 Serum Protein SPE Kit (500 tests)|
|1810||V8 SP Normal Control (10 x 2 mL)|
|1811||V8 SP Abnormal Control (10 x 2 mL)|
|1820||V8 Clinical Waste Drawer Inserts, 50/pkg|
|1821||V8 Barcode Labels for SPIFE Diluent (10/pkg)|
|1831||V8 Storage Buffer Kit|
|1832||V8 Maintenance Buffer Kit|
Time is Money
We understand that efficiency in modern laboratories is key.
That's why we created our method handling platform on the V8 allowing our customers more hands off time.
● All chemistries held on-board for walk-away automation
● Fully automated buffer switching
● Run different samples simultaneously on same rack
● Automated assay switching and buffer replenishment
● 4 open buffer positions and 3 system defined positions all on-board
Streamline your workflow with automated sample handling.
● Uninterrupted high throughput analysis
● Load up to 112 samples at any one time and go
● Complete audit trail accountability
● Run up to 72 serum proteins per hour
● Complete random access to samples
● Barcoded samples for total traceability
• XYZ arm picks up sample and diluent for stacking
• Diluent is contained in the on-board reagent bay
• Separated protein fractions pass by the UV detector
1. The sample migrates by traveling into the buffer. The interface between the diluent and buffer lines up the proteins.
2. The aligned proteins are more effectively visualized by the detector resulting in higher peak efficiency, and greater clarity for clinicians.