SPIFE Touch™ Features
Easy to use interface for test selection and customization of parameters
Faster processing and organized workflow means greater efficiency over previous generations of SPIFE and other brands of electrophoresis analyzers.
Integrates with ESH Touch for positive ID of patient samples and electrophoresis gel.
Up to 100 samples per agarose gel are precisely applied. New applicator blades provide fast, clean and accurate sampling.
Peltier devices precisely regulate temperature to preserve sample integrity while providing crisp separations.
Efficient Staining and Reagent Application
Reagent is automatically applied to gels for enzymatic assays while the online stainer provides auto staining and destaining of visible analytes.
A full menu of analytes including proteins, IFEs, hemoglobins, direct cholesterol including Lp(a)-c, isoenzymes, lipoproteins and IgG IEF, plus multiple gel sizes provide great versatility.
- Tight crisp bands for easier interpretation
- Simple multi-channel antisera application
- Antisera balanced for highest sensitivity with least blush
- Gel sizes for every workload - from one profile to 15
- Classic 5-band or split beta separations
- Superior resolution and sensitivity
- Serum applied neat: no concentration needed for urines
- Gel sizes for every workload - up to 100 samples per gel
SPIFE Touch and Accessories
||SPIFE Touch (120 Vac, 50/60 Hz)
||SPIFE Alkaline Hb Electrodes (2 x square-end)
Warranty and Service Information